Best and Worst Windows OS

Home Forums Apps & Software Best and Worst Windows OS

Tagged: 

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Collins Eban Collins Eban 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Raphael Thomas
    Raphael Thomas
    Participant

Among these Windows OS
    XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10, which do you feel has been the best OS from the staples of Microsoft so far?

I think we all know the worst *winks*

Collins Eban
    Collins Eban
    Keymaster

Hahaha XP was the worst!!! my OS kept crashing, what was common with XP users was “i had to format my PC”. To me Windows 10 is a win win.

Raphael Thomas
    Raphael Thomas
    Participant

XP is lagacy OS. It seemed to be the most rugged, surviving the test of time and with less bug issues compared to its successor not forgetting its light weight as well. One thing I sure liked the most was that I could install and reinstall anytime I want.

Remember, even with 4 newer versions available, users still prefered d less-troubled XP, forcing Microsoft to technically discourage XP users by ending support to XP in 2014. That’s a whooping 12years. Up XP!!!

Collins Eban
    Collins Eban
    Keymaster

Hmmm (head nodding) this guy too hot ;)….. now in Operating Systems security is key, XP lacked that

James Bisong
    James Bisong
    Participant

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Best OS for me sure is Windows 10, lots of fixes and improved performance, for me especially gaming

Collins Eban
    Collins Eban
    Keymaster

yes true

Joan Onojiafe
    Joan Onojiafe
    Participant

[quote quote=4674]Best OS for me sure is Windows 10, lots of fixes and improved performance, for me especially gaming

[/quote] that depends in the system config

Collins Eban
    Collins Eban
    Keymaster

[quote quote=5980]

Best OS for me sure is Windows 10, lots of fixes and improved performance, for me especially gaming

that depends in the system config

[/quote]
    true

Raphael Thomas
    Raphael Thomas
    Participant

We all seem to have forgotten how much praises we sang for XP and then for 7 and 8. Wait till Microsoft upgrade 10 and then you will see fixes and batches to sing for. The best Windows has always been the current one.

Collins Eban
    Collins Eban
    Keymaster

True @Raphael Thomas, the best has always been the current one.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.