Hey, you guys seen the Batman VS Superman new trailer?

Home Forums Entertainment Hey, you guys seen the Batman VS Superman new trailer?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Collins Eban Collins Eban 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Collins Eban
    Collins Eban
    Keymaster

Really you guys should check it out (Google “Batman VS Superman full length trailer “), cant wait for March 25th!!! ;). Wondering who would win out of the two, well Batman is smart, Superman…. not as smart as Batman but Stronger (Well of course when kryptonite isn’t close by). Still on the lookout for Aquaman, Wonder Woman and Lex….

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Raphael Thomas
    Participant

Yea, Batman sure got his toys and street-wise mindset but I wonder how he would defeat superman even with a kryptonine stone.

Collins Eban
    Collins Eban
    Keymaster

Simple. Include it as a component in his armour… Then Superman won’t be able to come near… Hm… Am I kidding myself? Just remembered the man of Steel got lasers.

Joy Anzzy
    Joy Anzzy
    Participant

Like you guys are forgetting someone….. Doomsday, Batman and Superman had to set their differences aside along with Wonder Woman in-order to fight Doomsday…from the DC Comics I’ve read and DC Toons watched, Doomsday was really one heck of a guy, he seems indestructible

Joan Onojiafe
    Joan Onojiafe
    Participant

I don’t want them to be against each other jorh.

Raphael Thomas
    Participant

From the three different trailers I have seen, Batman and Superman alongside with Wonder Woman eventually team up.

Collins Eban
    Collins Eban
    Keymaster

@Joan Onojiafe, i want them to fight. #TongueOut

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.